Howdy and Hello!

 Hi! My name is Ravi and I am so excited to share a few thoughts throughout the summer with y’all via my first-ever blog! I have really enjoyed writing so far about a few topics surrounding class and my life so far and am excited to continue. Dr. Axel Bruns highlights the fluidity that comes with us as produsers, specifically knowing when to take a step forward and a step back based on our expertise and experience (2008). Everywhere we look we see social media, it has become such a part of the framework of our lives, and I am so excited to use this framework to build conducive learning environments for students, myself included. I am also nervous as this feels very deductive of my own experience with technology, which has had ebbs and flows in itself. For example, the pain I felt from losing Vine was very real and yet feels so far away now but we move forward no matter how hard. Let’s get this started, 2.0!


Bruns, A. (2008). The future is user-led: The path towards widespread produsageLinks to an external site.Fibreculture Journal, 11.

Comments

  1. Hi Ravi! Nice to meet you! Does your name have a meaning, and if yes, what is it?

    I love the references you provide; it reminded me of this blog spot I've been so passionate about: https://fortelabs.com/blog/the-rise-of-cohort-based-courses/. Please check it out if you have time.

    Also, your writing is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been funny to see the shift from short video, to long video, to short video, and now we're going back to long video again (Tik Tok really pushing users to upload longer videos, and Twitter supporting full online shows and podcast uploads)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel and Social Media

Digital Community!