Twitter Days of the Week!

 #SumItUpSunday

This week was the only time in my entire life I have logged into Twitter every single day consecutively. I started this class out being anxious about Twitter, not knowing how to navigate it, and not seeing the full purpose of it, but wow this week's engagingly forced me to get involved in my own and other folk’s Twitter posts. It was interesting to participate in this challenge as I was able to connect my life with my online life in a meaningful and intentional way. Truly, isn’t that what the digital social media space is all about? I hope to continue getting more comfortable with Twitter and am excited to grow and expand my network of higher education scholars, friends, and peers! Check out my posts for the Twitter Days of the Week below:






Comments

  1. I definitely enjoyed your Twitter challenges posts! they were so creative and your engagement was exciting to interact with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoyed your Twitter challenges posts, and I felt I got to know people in our class better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel and Social Media

Howdy and Hello!

Digital Community!