New! New! New!

 Hello! 

If you are new here, welcome! If you are returning, welcome back! My name is Ravi and I am SO excited to introduce you to my newly updated Profile as part of the Blog Makeover Challenge. 

This was what my old blog looked like:




While I standby the theme, this challenge gave me an opportunity to spruce it up a bit. My first change, of three, was adding a bio. I also noticed you could add interests so I added in a few of my interests as my second change!

The last change I knew I needed to make was a brand new background, so I went through several different themes before finalizing this beautiful water theme! I think I will leave this as is for a few weeks and then change it!





Comments

  1. I like your updated blog! I think it became more lively with the cool background and the newly added bio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the makeover and it's inspired me to learn how to update my own blog that is a bit sparse.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel and Social Media

Howdy and Hello!

Digital Community!