Social Butterfly Challenge!!

 Heyo! 

This week, we had the opportunity to engage with peers we had not done so yet through the Social Butterfly Challenge. In accepting this challenge, I started with a response to The Blogger Dude’s post titled “Reflecting on Week 3”. In their post and my response, there was dialogue about Reddit being a knowledge base and online forum that provides information, which led to my curiosity of information gathered from CHAT GPT’s impact on information-based communities.

Next, I responded to Johnnie Allen Jr.’s incredible post about the power within a name! He spoke about the connection to his brand from his name and I reflected on the pathway your name takes along with you when you navigate life. His post, “It’s More Than Just a Name It is My Identity”, truly engages the reader in a reflection regarding all your name and journey have been through together. 

Lastly, I had the opportunity to reflect to “First Time Poster” by Megan W., where she talks about being a Lurker in Reddit spaces and the relationship that has to her own conceptualization of the community. In an incredibly interesting dialogue, I gained curiosity as to what being part of a community entails and how accessibility is reflected, or not, from within those communities. 

When it came to where to go with Twitter, I had no idea where to begin. As a brand new member of Twitter, my “Home Page” (“For You” page?), had a bunch of random tweets from people I had never even heard of before. As a result, I went to my a space that I knew would be fun and encouraging of responses, the Lego Twitter page! I responded to the following two tweets and hope you can find them! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel and Social Media

Howdy and Hello!

Digital Community!